Click Here To Go To:
What Kinds of Products Interest Nudists?
Nudists are interested in thing and other sun-lover might also like, including:
- Places to go nude (parks, cruises, travel agencies)
- Suntan lotion, body paint, pool floats and noodles
- Books and Magazines to read
- Beach Towels, umbrellas, boogie boards
- Wraps, Cover-ups, Pareos, and tan-thru bathing suits
- Hats and Visors, sports and hiking shoes, flip-flops
- Travel cups, drink mugs, coolers, folding chairs
- Back packs and other things to carry stuff in
- Self-improvement (yoga, healthy food stores, vitamins, tattoo vendors, massage therapists)
Some of our current and past advertisers include:
Some 4"high x 3 1/2" wide examples (not actual size):
- Go Classy Tours (International Nudist Travel agency)
- Naked Fear, a best-selling nudist paperback
- Deer Park Nudist Resort and Olive Dell Nudist Ranch (both Inland Empire locations)
- Terra Cotta Inn and Desert Sun Resort (both in Palm Springs)
- Internaturally (nudist travel magazine)
- Personal Ads for real estate, wine tasting, rooms for rent, etc.
Some 2"high x 3 1/2" wide examples (not actual size):
Reader Demographics: SCNA Web Site
Of the 245,000 visitors in 2013 (3,842,000+ page “hits”):
- 74% of site "visitors" reside in the United States
- 47% use Microsoft Internet Explorer
- 23% use a Mac OS
- 16% use a cellphone to access the web site
Your ad and/or a link to your own home page will appear on each of the three most-viewed sections:
- The Home Page
- The monthly Calendar of club activities page
- The monthly Newsletter Table of Contents page
SCNA was awarded Best Nudist Club Web Site by the American Association for Nude Recreation in 2005, 2008, 2011, and 2012.
A full summary of web statistics is available upon request.
Reader Demographics: SCNA Newsletter
Average monthly print circulation in 2013 was 450/month via printed or email to SCNA members, paid subscribers, and to nudist club activists located across California. Additional copies are distributed to Sociology, Psychology, Art, and Women’s Studies departments at local universities and colleges for their faculty and students.
Age range of paid subscribers is 18-76 years in age (average age is 52.2)
Approximately 48% of the readership is couples or families, 40% of the remaining are single men.
SCNA was awarded Best Club Newsletter by the American Association for Nude Recreation in 2005, 2006, 2008, and 2011. The newsletter was also awarded Best Club Newsletter by the AANR-Western Region in 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, and 2011.
Contact us at:
Messages: (818) 225-2273
On the subject line, include the text: "SCNA Advertising"
Where to Send Your "Photo Ready" Ad Copy
Ads may be submitted one of two ways: (1) via regular mail (hard copy) to our SCNA office:
or (2) via email attachment (4MB maximum size). Please submit your ad "photo ready."
Southern California Naturist Association
23679 Calabasas Road, Suite 940
Calabasas, CA 91302
On the subject line, include the text: SCNA Advertising Copy
You Don’t Have To Be A Nudist Yourself To Advertise Here!
All you have to do is believe that nudists have the right to their own “space” without government interference in their chosen beliefs, just as we support the rights of others to their own beliefs and values, even if they differ from ours.
In exchange we believe you have the right to make money off of us! Recent polls reveal over 25% of the US population had tried skinny dipping in the presence of others. That is a huge potential market (150,000 people!) for whatever you are selling.
© Copyright 2014 Southern California Naturist Association, Calabasas, California, All Rights Reserved